- LOW/HIGH LEVEL ALARMS
- FLUID MEASURES INDICATION
- BUILT-IN DISPLAY
OCIO - CONTINUOUS TANK LEVEL MONITORING FOR FUEL AND OIL
OCIO is a tank level indicator for fuel and oil that detects the static pressure generated by the fluid height by means of a tube inserted into the tank and displays the fluid level or volume.
The system consists of:
- A control unit for displaying the level and managing the system. The unit is equipped with an intuitive, complete software and permits the connection of two alarm or lock devices.
- A tube for detecting static pressure: The tube end is inserted from the top of the tank and lowered down into the liquid until it touches the bottom.
The software is used to:
- Set tank dimensions and type
- Define indication level
- Define alarm levels
- Calibrate the instrument
- Define measurement unit
In base of on the set alarm levels, the control unit deactivates or activates the contact by acting as a remote switch for starting the alarms or cutting power to the connected equipment.
- Probe tube length: 10 m.
- Maximum measurable height: 4 m.