- FLEET MANAGEMENT
- SUITABLE FOR ANY PUMP
- PULSE METER INPUT
- LAN/Wi-FI VERSION AVAILABLE
- SSM2.0 SOFTWARE REQUIRED
MC BOX 2.0
MC BOX 2.0 is a management system to monitor users, vehicles and fuel dispensing for non-commercial diesel fuel and AdBlue® distribution plants. The device consists of an electronic panel to which the system pump can be connected, an electronic flow meter, a nozzle contact and an external printer. MC BOX 2.0 also offers the ability to monitor tank fuel level by incorporating the OCIO 2.0
MC BOX 2.0 is equipped with a dual display, keypad and i-button key reader. Two-way dialogue is possible with a PC via the standard LAN connection, which not only makes it able to receive data but also lets you change the configuration from a remote location, conveniently and accurately.
The device is available in a LAN or WiFi version to meet consumer needs. Both versions can be used with the Self Service management 2.0 software.
MC BOX 2.0 FEATURES
- Access control
- Pump start
- Management of a Pulser flow meter,
- Management of an external level switch to turn the pump off in low level conditions,
- Management of microswitch connected to nozzle holder,
- External printer connection.
- magnetic keys (yellow i-button) for user recognition
- magnetic keys (blue i-button) for vehicle recognition.
- OCIO 2.0 level indicator for constant monitoring of tank levels.