MC BOX 2.0
MC BOX 2.0 is a management system to monitor users, vehicles and fuel dispensing for non-commercial diesel fuel distribution plants.
The device consists of an electronic panel to which the system pump can be connected, an electronic flow meter, a nozzle contact and an external printer.
MC BOX 2.0 also offers the ability to monitor tank fuel level by incorporating the OCIO 2.0
MC BOX 2.0 is equipped with a dual display, keypad and i-button key reader. Two-way dialogue is possible with a PC via the standard LAN connection, which not only makes it able to receive data but also lets you change the configuration from a remote location, conveniently and accurately.
The device is available in a LAN or WiFi version to meet consumer needs. Both versions can be used with the Self Service management 2.0 software.
The MC BOX 2.0 dashboard allows:
• Access control
• Pump start
• Management of a Pulser flow meter,
• Management of an external level switch to turn the pump off in low level conditions,
• Management of microswitch connected to nozzle holder,
• External printer connection.
• magnetic keys (yellow i-button) for user recognition
• magnetic keys (blue i-button) for vehicle recognition.
• OCIO 2.0 level indicator for constant monitoring of tank levels.